- Accurate model of Nordberg 11 cylinder industrial radial engine - 1655HP, 444L, 400RPM.
- Perfect for flatcar load or your metal production industry, industrial or municipal pumping model.
- Manufactured in USA
- Measures Approx 28 x 28 x 21 mm LxWxH
- [ 1.1 x 1.1 x 0.8 inches]
- Ready to detail paint and weather as desired.
In 1947 the Nordberg company introduced a line of stationary radial engines. Due to the radial design with the pistons situated horizontal to the ground, these engines commonly find use in industrial or municipal pumping operations, though they were initially intended to power the chemical reduction of aluminum from bauxite ore. Versions of these engines were produced to utilize either diesel oil or natural gas as fuel.
Other items (rail car/track & workman) shown for size comparison - Not included.
Scale model is for display and operating model railroad load / modelling and is not a child's toy.
For use by railroad modelers age 14 minimum.
Imagine your layout with this engine on a flatcar headed for your aluminum plant or industrial or municipal pumping facility.