- Accurate model of Willamette Iron & Steel Works 75HP Electric Duplex Loader ca. 1922
- Perfect for flatcar load or your early 20th century logging diorama.
- Manufactured in Idaho U.S.A.
- Measures Approx 83.3 x 46.4 x 19.6 mm LxWxH
- Paint, detail, and weather as desired
Other items (rail car/track & workman) shown for size comparison - Not included.
Scale model is for display and operating model railroad load / modelling and is not a child's toy.
Static model only. No moving parts.
For use by railroad modelers age 14 minimum.
Imagine your layout with this accurately designed electric duplex loader on a flatcar bound from your iron and steel factory out to your logging site model.