- Accurate model of General Electric 1962 vintage Turboencabulator.
- Perfect for flatcar load headed for your modial power generation plant or prefabulated Amulite recycling facility.
- Panandermic semi-boloid stator slots
- Manestically spaced grouting brushes
- Pentametric fan (use prefabulated cyanoacrylate (CA) glue to attach)
- Coaxial / Differential Tremie Pipes
- Manufactured in USA
- Measures Approx 70.3 x 24.4 x 31.51 mm LxWxH [2.77 x 0.96 x 1.24 inches]
- Paint and detail as desired
This model is based off the vastly improved variant as offered in the December 1962 General Electric Instrument Catalog. Unfortunately prefabulated Amulite was banned by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in 1974, making these once ubiquitous devices increasingly more difficult to find on the used equipment market.