- Accurate model of cast steel Stern Post from USS Columbia (C-12) protected cruiser navy ship.
- Perfect for flatcar load headed for your shipbuilding industry or salvage.
- Manufactured in USA
- Measures Approx 71.7 x 11 x 62.2 mm LxWxH
- Prototype weight 49,520lbs
- Paint and detail as desired
"The Standard Steel Casting Company of Thurlow, PA, have just completed and shipped an open hearth cast steel stern post for the United States cruiser "Columbia," now in course of construction by the Cramps*. It is claimed that this is the largest steel casting ever made in this or any other country. The casting is in one piece and weighs 49,520 pounds." - The Iron Age, April 20, 1893 p. 901.