- Accurate model of 16 cylinder industrial lean-burn natural gas engine - 5000 HP 285L
- Perfect for flatcar load or your industrial cogeneration plant model.
- Great for DCP truck load - diecast truck flatbed load
- Manufactured in USA
- Measures Approx 115.5 x 35.2 x 61 mm LxWxH
- Painted rattlecan Gloss Red enamel. Detail paint and weather as desired.
High efficiency natural gas industrial engines find common use in heavy industry, most typically in electric power plants as a reliable backup for the main generation system. This particular unit features 16 cylinders, 285 liter displacement, with integrated controls and emissions sensors in a water-cooled V-block.
Other items in photos shown for size comparison - Not included.
Scale model is for display and operating model railroad load / diecast modelling and is not a child's toy.
For use by railroad modelers age 14 minimum.
Imagine your layout with this engine on a heavy duty or depressed flatcar headed for your power plant model or large industrial facility.