- Accurate model of 16 cylinder industrial lean-burn natural gas engine - 5000 HP 285L
- Perfect for flatcar load or your industrial cogeneration plant model.
- Great for DCP truck load - diecast truck flatbed load
- Manufactured in USA
- Measures Approx 115.5 x 35.2 x 61 mm LxWxH
- Rough finished in industrial red oxide primer. Ready to run or detail paint and weather as desired.
High efficiency natural gas industrial engines find common use in heavy industry, most typically in electric power plants as a reliable backup for the main generation system. This particular unit features 16 cylinders, 285 liter displacement, with integrated controls and emissions sensors in a water-cooled V-block.
Other items in photos shown for size comparison - Not included.
Scale model is for display and operating model railroad load / diecast modelling and is not a child's toy.
For use by railroad modelers age 14 minimum.
Imagine your layout with this engine on a heavy duty or depressed flatcar headed for your power plant model or large industrial facility.